Shropshire Community Health NHS Trust provides a caring and responsive School Nursing Service across Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin and Dudley. The School Nursing Service aims to promote and support the health and wellbeing of all school aged children aged five to 19 years old.
School Nurses work together with children, young people, parents, carers and professionals to help keep children healthy throughout their school years, in order for them to reach their full potential and make informed, healthy lifestyle choices.
Help and Advice for Parents Carers
- Anaphylaxis and Epipen support
- Guide to internet safety for parents, carers, children and young people
- National Child Measurement Programme information for parents/carers
- Supportive advice for parents/carers on many subjects
Help and Advice for Children and Young People
- Free confidential advice, support and counselling for children and young people
- The voice for young people’s mental health and wellbeing
- A free app with quick tips to help with anxiety
- Audio guides to boost your mood from NHS Choices
- Youth Mental Health NHS Choices
- Small things to help emotional health
Was this page...