Why choose us?
At Shropshire Community Health NHS Trust we try to provide local people with the best possible community health services, and as such we play an integral role in the lives of thousands of people across Shropshire and Telford and Wrekin.
Whilst our services aim to provide the most modern approaches to health care, taking into account new technology, working practices and sharing experience, at the heart of everything we do is making sure our patients are treated with kindness, compassion and that their privacy and dignity is respected.
This section provides information about;
- Quality care - an overview of how we work to make all of our services the best they possibly can be and how we use feedback and input from a range of sources - including patients and public - to help us improve what we do
- Our performance - an overview of how well we are doing at making sure we live up to patient expectations and how well we are doing at meeting our national and local targets
- Patient stories - this provides a list and links through to a range of real life patient stories that are presented to the Trust Board
- You said, we did - providing you with an overview of things we have already done, respoding to feedback we have had from patients and public who have helped us to improve what we are doing
- Tendering and procurement - an overview of our tendering and procurement processes
Simply use the links on the left of the page to navigate through this section.